In 2009, Abdulrahman was among the ten best voices in MBC singing Competition radio program (The Most Beautiful Voice).
In 2004, was one of the ten finalists singers in (SuperStar)
singing competition on future TV, currently named (Arab Idol) on MBC TV Channel.
In 2007, he graduated from a bachelor’s degree in MASS-COMM
specialised in radio & TV from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah. Received two consecutive practical training courses in Saudi and MBC TVs as a camera man assistant.
In 2009, he got into King Abdullah master's degree scholarship program in UK for three years.
After graduating & returning to Jeddah / KSA, he worked with several advertising companies as an assistant camera man, behind the scene videographer, freelance videographer, data downloader, short video and advertising video editor, radio advertisements voice over...
After three years, Abdulrahman decided to shift his career, adventure , and risk his career by focusing practically on his main passion.
The practical steps of his main musical profession journey started from YouTube to live performance around the Arab world and France, performing at:
* King Abdullah University of science & technology / Jeddah
* Effat university / Jeddah
* Gulf University / Kuwait
* The American University of Sharjah
* The Andaluthian nights at the Opera House in Muscat with the Arabic opera composer & singer Heba Al-Kawas
* Balafeesh independent music concert in Amman with the producer
and singer Hana Malhas.
* Kuwait Modern Heritage & contemporary music festival / Kuwait
* Al Balad independent music Festival / Amman
* Bab Alternative Music Festival / Amman with the producer
and singer Aziz Maraka
* El-Sawy cultural wheel concert / Cairo
* Participated in Arabic social media influencer reward forum in Dubai by an invitation from H.H Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Media office.
* The International Hammamet Festival in Tunisia
* The International Carthage Festival in Tunisia
* King Abdulaziz International Cultural Centre 'Ithra' in Alsharqiyah, KSA
* Hosted for two-years artistic residence at Cite International Des Arts in France / Paris supported by The French Ministry of Culture & The French Institute.
The journey is still continuing.......
The ambition is to travel, experiment, spread peace, art & share his soul & passion with universe...